Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Permaplay 1

I'm taking a short break, but before I do I'll leave you with this summer holiday flick.


This video has been removed at the request of The Fugs, whose song "The Ten Commandments" was used as the sound track. See comments below. As I no longer have the film on my laptop and therefore cannot edit the sound out I have taken the whole thing down. This film was only to appear as a piece of home-brewed digital theatre for free public enjoyment.

Today's post, All right's relinquished (or, 'Copyright Nothing' after The Fugs) (19/1/09), will examine copyright and intellectual (private) property relations within a capitalist system of culture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick. We, The Fugs, strongly recommend you delete your soundtrack from your film. We are honored that you have chosen us as a backing for your flicks, but unfortunately you are breaching copyright. We wanna keep the music bizo clean if you know what we mean. Musak is always a safe option. Love your blog btw. Fugz

Permapoesis said...

Thanks for your comment. I have replied to you in my post today. I've gone pretty hard on all things 'copyright'. I apologise in advance if I have offended. I'm a big fan of The Fugs.